6 Reasons Why HR Professionals & Business Leaders Should Attend AmbroseConnects
Our annual community conference, AmbroseConnects, is now less than a month away! It’s our biggest event of the year, and we hope you will join us there. For those of you who don’t know already, AmbroseConnects is a great day-long event for HR professionals, business leaders, and other members of the Ambrose community. It’s a place to gain knowledge, share ideas, communicate, collaborate, and network with peers in your industry. We have a focused schedule of excellent breakout sessions and panels this year. For the first time, we have developed two distinct tracks for the sessions: one geared specifically towards HR professionals and one for business leaders.
If you are still on the fence about registering for AmbroseConnects, here are 6 reasons that prove why AmbroseConnects is an event HR professionals and business leaders can't miss:
1. An inspiring KEYNOTE ADDRESS given by Howard Putnam, Former CEO of Southwest Airlines and Braniff Airlines and Group VP Marketing for United Airlines.
2. Plenty of NETWORKING TIME with like-minded industry peers from financial services, business services, technology, media, and startups. Oh, and don’t worry, there will be drinks.
3. TIPS FOR LEADING A GROWING COMPANY from Ambrose Co-Founder & Co-CEO Greg Slamowitz (plus a free copy of Flip the Pyramid, Greg's new book).
4. Start(up) to Finish: An INTERVIEW WITH ETHAN BERMAN, Founder & Former CEO of RiskMetrics, and John Iorillo, Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Ambrose, discussing what it was like for RiskMetrics to grow from a small startup to a large, highly successful company.
5. A full session to brief you on recent HEALTHCARE REFORM UPDATES THAT AFFECT YOU and your company. We're closely following what comes out of DC to make sure you are prepared for the changes.
6. THREE INTERACTIVE HUMAN RESOURCES WORKSHOPS run by Ambrose HR Specialists, covering topics like:(1) Creating a solid Total Rewards Strategy (2) Designing effective interview questions (3) Developing performance management and coaching skills.
So, there you have it. If you’re ready to register, click the button on the right. If you'd like to learn more about the event, check out our event website for the agenda and more details.
Have you attended AmbroseConnects in the past? Share your experiences in the comments section. Will this be your first AmbroseConnects? Let us know what you are most looking forward to this year.